Monday, May 16, 2011

Heartbreak (not RAFW related or maybe kinda)

My mania mania ring.


Obviously its not meant to be taken apart/ be in two pieces.

despite the above I still heart mania mania alot alot.

It slipped off my finger at the Saint Augustine Academy After Party - DOH! (on the plus side does that mean my finger is skinnier!? hmmm)

Speaking of SAA @ RAFW - I HEARTED THIS SHOW ALOT!

Got me on so many levels. Leather, tassels - gets me every time.














(pics care of Mother and Father PR - love them alot too)

My friend (Cherry Tree Road) provided accessories too - Banging!)

The Drum's sat front row. So did i.

And according to the drums/ pedestrian tv ...

"We love SAA and we want to do the soundtrack for their next show." cute.

speak of cute. Alvin is super cute. And a fellow Filipino! I proclaimed undying love for SAA at afterparty. not so cute.

and since this is a post on heartbreak...

my ex got married a little while ago... obviously to someone else. apparently its affected me ... as i keep banging on about it. (and now blogging - awesome) its just a shame. I could've worn this dress.



lucky I've got adele to make me feel better about life.








eh

Peace out

Lainy

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had met you when I was in Syd! Can see why Michael A adores you x Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that collection too! Leather, tassels, what's not to like... So sad about your ring, but nothing some superglue won't fix (?? Is even just saying that some sort of sacrilege?)!

    ReplyDelete