Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I heart Mister Zimi



Not because they flew me to Bali to shoot their summer campaign with (just quietly) best crew* eva...

but because her (aka Zoe Paul lovely lady behind Mister Zimi) stuff is shit hot.

on trend, made to order and most importantly ridiculously well priced leathers - she literally has it all... from bikini's to boots to bags n stuff in between.

Phoebe boots are my ultimate ultimate.



check out the entire Mister Zimi range now/here!

but if you are a touch/feel/cant buy things online kinda girl like me... then get your ass to the pop up show room....

where - The Olsen Hotel - Boutique 637-641 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141

when - Wednesday, December 8 at 12:00pm - December 12 at 4:00pm
Thursday & Friday 12 until 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 11 until 4pm


DO IT!

Peace out,

x lainy

ps - * MZ Crew Shot



1 comment:

  1. I want to get my hands on those mustard coloured boots! So nice! x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete