Monday, September 20, 2010

BTS | Fashion Journal #98 | Bertie Blackman Shoot












Since I heart Bertie Blackman so much ...

I thought these BTS shots from FJ # 98 shoot i did with her a while back deserved to see the light of day...

Bertie was a dream to work with....

I had met her several times... at random things... each time prior I had managed to make an absolute twat of myself... awesome... This time around though... i totally managed to play it cool and refrained from telling her about how much i love her and how i have blogged about her. Amazing!


kudos to the following for giving me clothes n shoes n accessories n stuff ... much love

peace out lainy xx

Stockist -

Cherry tree road
Comeback Kid
Glitzern
Ksubi
Levante
Lion in Love 03 9415 1466
Metal Couture

Plane
Seven souls
Sosume
Staple
Trimapee
Voodoo
Zomp


Crew -
Producer – Leah White (@ Fashion Journal |Editor)
Photographer – Emily Abay
Stylist | Elaine Marshall
Hair + Make up | Monica Gingold
Photographer's Assistant | Phillip Papadis
Styling Assistants | Julian Sorazkiewicz, & Lucy Rosenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment