Monday, March 15, 2010

you call yourself a blogger...




Ok … so it turns out … there is much room for improvement with regards to my blog posting skills… (ok so I am the lamest blogger ever)

In my defense… over the last bit … I have been up against it.. (sort of)

here are the excuses..

1. Broken car (RIP ril red racer)
2. Broken mac
3. Broken camera.
4. Broken Iphone
5. 48 hours with all of the above broken at the same time :(
6. February was my birthday month
7. Working working... and more working
8. Dealing with mentally unstable new landlords (pfft to you)

Hmm so close to ten… what else…

9. Christmas/new years/the break
10. It was hot and busy and stuff

But I am (finally) back… with brand spanking mac and jazz ready and willing to blog again…

I heart …

LMFF

Yay! The fashion festival is in full swing ... so much to do ... so little time! For all those with an Iphone... download the LMFF app now so you don't miss a beat!

Also refreshing to see smiling models in their campaign collateral this year!!








PENTHOUSE MOUSE





Brainchild of Moth design, this is not to be missed!

Penthouse Mouse PHM is a temporary fashion store, arts and events space (open daily from 11 - 9pm until 19th March 2010) giving young Australian designers and artists the opportunity to show us what they got!

Part of the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, opening night, fashion racquet and the midmouse runway were all amazing! Images from opening night and the midmouse runway can be found on fashionising

If you haven't already got in the mix.. check out the live photoshoot on Wednesday night.



FALLEN


Happy 1st Birthday! Thanks for such a fun night! (free alcohol gets me every time!)

Pics from their birthday party here


FASHION JOURNAL





New issue out now ... I may have styled cover and denim special. (And if you look real carefully might see a pic of me in there too!)


Bark Magazine

A new mag that has just launched. Created by creative people for creative people. Check it out! (Available at Magnation.)




And last but not least… a shout out to my beautiful friends for birthday love and hooking me up with such a lovely necklace. And a special thank you to William from Metal Couture who turned it around so quickly!!! (After discovering that my name was not Isabelle!)




That is all.

Peace out

Lainy

No comments:

Post a Comment