Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girl Crushes @ LMFF TARGET ROCKS RED MARKET (TRRM)

This morning I dragged my sleep deprived ass out of bed to attend the TRRM at Fed Square in the hope of getting a glimpse of girl crush Whitney Port, most famous for appearing in MTV's the Hills and spinoff The City.

The lovely lass dressed in a navy & white nautical stripe tee from TARGET, is too, a fan of the purposeful clash (see Mikey Adler!!!) and matched it back with a designer leopard print skirt - HOT!

I owe you a better pic (care of ALP photography!) as yup... camera still broken!! D'oH! However, in the meantime if you squint hard enough...






Now, while I am somewhat heartbroken that I didn't get close enough to obtain photographic evidence of me with the lovely fashionista, I am happy with the look alike that AMPR sat me next to....



Now I don't know if I have heatstroke or Whitney Port fever but I do think that the lovely Kobi Lagana (and new girl crush) is strikingly similar!

Kobi is the Australian correspondent for NY based pub - Runway Passport and the brains behind Free Radical. Free Radical is an unpaired molecule. Although capable of an independent existence, It floats through space in search of wholeness.... apparently!

Get the down low on the low down here


Anyways, I best be off, I must pick up new bestie Kobi on the way to the offical wrap party in an our second attempt to get a pic with Miss Whitney... if this fails we have agreed on photoshop-ing her in.. wish us luck!

Peace out


Lainy

x

2 comments:

  1. Love it Lainey .... I'll be your make-do Whitney any day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. She looks like Whitney.

    I wanted to head over to this event, but was struck down with a headache.

    Thank you for the photos.

    xx
    DD
    http://darlingdeedee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete